Have your event in our art galley
The 3rd Street Gallery offers a unique and elegant setting for corporate and private events. With our lovingly restored interior, original wood floors, and high tin ceilings, the Gallery lends a dignified yet informal atmosphere in which to gather. The walls always feature new and exciting artwork.
The Gallery can comfortably accommodate 50 guests for seated dinners and 100 guests for cocktail style receptions. A small work area with sink is available along with banquet style tables and chairs. There is plenty of free on-street parking and we are just a few short blocks from the Carnegie stop on the West Busway.
Conveniently located in the historic town of Carnegie, seven miles west of downtown Pittsburgh.
- Main Gallery: 960 sq. ft
- Front Gallery: 484 sq. ft
- A $400 rental fee (includes tables and chairs)
- Seating for 50 at our 60" round tables
- An optional jazz duo (piano and bass) for extra $100
- Can set up the day before
- No restrictions on food or catering - big savings for you!
It is important to note that the Gallery, although only a few steps above street level, does not have wheelchair accessible ramps.Contact us for rates and availablity
Call us at 412-276-5233 or E-mail: email@example.com